Monday, April 11, 2005

5. THE BACKGROUND WAS THE BOILING MIND

I have a lengthy stuff developed on this when I was trying to see for myself all that was boiling in my head on the issue of the aversion and apathy towards learning in the formal classroom scenario (Note that I mean killing the instinct in the context of classroom scenario only and not that of killing the instinct completely which no one can be successful in with any amount of insufficiency in being careful, inexcusable carelessness, cruelty, etc. It is not possible even to the ‘god’) being created in the minds of children by many processes in almost all of the institutions and more particularly in the government schools where the victims are from the Dalits and the most backward sections.
I will have to trace that and paste it here. Perhaps I shared it in more thoroughness with Vijay, I remember so, than with any one else.

No comments: